Wednesday, May 10, 2006

It's one small step for man, one giant leap into blog

Day 1 we have lift off.............

The day didn't start too well as I received a letter in the post from a charity I support asking me to sell raffle tickets. Is this a problem I hear you ask. Well yes, as it was from The Saint Elizabeth Hospice and was addressed like this................

4 Comments:

Blogger Chris said...

First post ever. I win!

3:35 pm

 
Blogger niko-chan said...

ps: I am also impressed your visitor counter is going backwards...I am sure there were 8 hits yesterday, and now there are 4!

11:36 pm

 
Blogger niko-chan said...

I am impressed! Not only have you posted, there is a picture too!!

Welcome to the world of blogging.

11:36 pm

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

changed the jellybean counter, with a little help from my friend.

1:04 pm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home