Monday, May 29, 2006

The Botanical Gardens

After all the excitement of the damned wheel we had a quiet day at the
Gardens. Hard to tell though - look at that man go!!!!!!






It was worth it though, look what he found.



There was an exhibition in the glasshouse showing the molecular structure of various plants but I found it a bit sinister.




This is the Japanese Gardens I'll let you decide if it is realistic



He might be swimming in the Japanese Pool but he definitely English. (I suppose as we were in Edinburgh he was probably Scottish - do you think they quack with an accent?)

3 Comments:

Blogger Chris said...

Which irresponsible person gave a cigarette to a duck?

9:56 am

 
Blogger Ma&Pa said...

it's a Scottish duck - they're very heavy smokers!

1:00 pm

 
Blogger niko-chan said...

was going to comment, but can`t possibly live up to the high standards Crusty has set on this post.

12:03 am

 

Post a Comment

<< Home