Sunday, August 27, 2006

A life on the ocean wave - ok the River Thurne

There were 6 of us on a comparatively small boat but we didn't lose anybody overboard and we were all still speaking to each other at the end


Come on crew - let's get shipshape..................
















Hang on I don't normally navigate - I'm a driver!

















Ah, that's better. Now, I need a cup of coffee - where's my crew?
















Oh my God! Well I suppose she can't swim.


















I did take it off to eat - well we were parked (sorry moored)
















What - you wanted me to pay?
















Safely back on dry land to share our fish and chips with the swans

3 Comments:

Blogger Chris said...

How long ago did you do that boat trip? Gotta keep your blog topical! :)

9:44 am

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It was only 3 months ago! If you remember we also went on a steam train, details of which should appear any month soon.......

The pictures, and those of our day out in London, are sitting on my desktop but you know how long it takes to download each one onto the blog so keep watching.

Ma

1:32 pm

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

he he he, that life jacket!!!! ha!
Ninks

3:45 am

 

Post a Comment

<< Home