Wednesday, June 14, 2006

At last a cream tea

Not only one but two!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We only went to Norfolk for two days but managed to consume these, which was very damaging to the waistline.........................




This one was during our all day boat trip when we moored by a riverside cafe and gorged




This was consumed at a very posh tea room in Holt before we went on the steam train.

Just to whet your appetite you will notice the references to boats and steam trains -watch this space........................................

2 Comments:

Blogger niko-chan said...

ooh, your side bar is back!

I want a cream tea!!!!

11:16 pm

 
Blogger Ma&Pa said...

It didn't just come back!!!! I spent a whole frustrating day getting it back - aaaarrgghhhh!!!!
Now I can see that damned cat and have to play with it.

Just to rub salt into the wound the cream teas tasted as good as they looked

7:23 am

 

Post a Comment

<< Home