Monday, August 28, 2006

Still in Norfolk - the trains this time (hard to believe we were only there for 5 days!)

As promised our journey on an ancient steam train from Holt to Sheringham (and back!)



Waiting in anticipation..........................

















Here she comes......................
















Ah the power of steam........















not much different to a modern train!


















except 2 old passengers to go with this old train

















Mr Cool?
















A bootiful Naaarfolk voo
















I just remembered to bring my head back in in time!















I wonder which way the prevailing wind blows?















All this lovely countryside and they ruin it with whistling
















a piece of Norfolk history
















I must have been really drunk - I thought it was the 3 Lifeboats
















hungry work this enjoying yourself


















In true Enid Blyton fashion I'll whet your appetite for the next installment - London and the Globe !!!!!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home