Sunday, December 17, 2006

It's a long time since I blogged so I have just emptied my
camera onto the blog -so for absolutely no reason here, in
random order, is our life for the past month..........



They take health and safety very seriously in Felixstowe
so BM doesn't go very high on the cherry picker!
















Who needs a hard hat at ground level?















I got new shoes for Christmas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
















The new window in the breakfast room































The Panto Dame - Goldy Locks
















The serious side of a Dame















You can get very tired pleasing an audience

















When not a Dame I was a "Neighbourhood Watch" policeman
















He watched it all going on with dismay!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

you do realise it is still 8 days til Christmas - put those shoes back in the box!!

N

3:26 am

 
Blogger Ma&Pa said...

As if........

9:19 am

 

Post a Comment

<< Home